Postcard For Reader

In My Mailbox - Pre Christmas Catch Up

Took yesterday off for Christmas, but while my family Christmas goes on today, here's a vlog for y'all to enjoy.

For Review:
Kindred by Tammar Stein
Selected Shorts And Other Methods Of Time Travel by David Goodberg
The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
King of Ithaka by Tracy Barrett
The Julian game by Adele Griffin
Lockdown by Alexander Gordon Smith
Solitary by Alexander Gordon Smith

Bought:
Aurelia by Anne Osterlund
Princess and the Hound by Mette Ivie Harrison
I Am Apache by Tanya Landman
Barnaby Grimes - Curse of the Night Wolf by Paul Stewart & Chris Riddell
Wolf Tower by Tanith Lee
The Lost Queen by Frewin Jones
The Seventh Daughter by Frewin Jones
Beyond the Wardrobe - Official Guide to Narnia

Gifts:
Hunger Games swag
The Inferior by Peadar O' Guilin
The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook by Dinah Bucholz
Paper Towns by John Green (given to me by @kathriller)
The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks (given to me by @kathriller)
Richard Armitage autograph (given to me by @silverlynhawk)

Okay! I'm kind of almost almost all caught up on catching you guys up. *wipes brow* Sorry for the lack of Goodreads links; typing all of that just killed my fingers. Haha!

Note: I missed a few things (oi! I need to clean my room) so they'll go up in my Christmas edition.