Postcard For Reader

YA Historical Fiction Challenge

I decided to sign up for another challenge. Yes, I know, I'm insane.

But why not? I'm more than capable of doing this one - in fact, the only one that's going to REALLY be a challenge for me is the Steampunk Challenge, and that's just because it's more difficult for me to get all of the books.

The YA Historical Fiction challenge was set up by Sabrina over at YA Bliss and I'm super excited she's set it up. As with all challenges, I'm saying I'm going for the minimum, but in this case, as it's five, my wishlist of reads far exceeds that. Oh well.

I'll be updating this post as I go along! Links on the wishlist lead to Goodreads; links on the list lead to the reviews.

Challenge Wishlist:
Sigrun's Secret by Marie-Louise Jensen
Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce
Betraying Season by Marissa Doyle
Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson
Red Queen's Daughter by Jacqueline Kolosov
Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury
Steel by Carrie Vaughn
The Amaranth Enchantment by Julie Berry
Contagion by Joanne Dahme
The Lost Crown by Sarah Miller
Aurelia by Anne Osterlund
King of Ithaka by Tracy Barrett

Challenge List:
01. The Mark Of The Golden Dragon by L.A. Meyer [own, read]
02. The Hunchback Assignments by Arthur Slade [own, read]
03. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare [own, read]
04. Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney [own, read]
05. Fallen Grace by Mary Hooper [own, read]