Postcard For Reader

Hunger Games: Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss

My love of The Hunger Games knows no bounds. I've been keeping a VERY close eye on who they cast as Katniss.

And I have to say - face wise? Jennifer Lawrence is perfect.

Meet our official Katniss, as of this morning! Yes, the first casting move for The Hunger Games has been decided. They're going with an older cast - I know a lot of people were freaking out about that, but I don't mind so much, especially if they can get Hunter Parrish to play Peeta. (Yum.)

What do you guys think of this casting choice? I have to say, I don't mind it - I think Jennifer may be able to do the role justice. I just picked up a copy of Winter's Bone to see how Jennifer acts in that.

But so far, as far as the choice in Katniss goes, I give them props. They didn't completely screw up.

I want to know your thoughts - comment, comment, comment!

[EDIT] You know, I do want comments - but if you're lewd and just spend the entire comment cursing out people you don't know because you don't agree with their choices, the comment will get deleted.