Postcard For Reader

Poll: Help Improve WORD

Hi guys!

With summer coming up I'll have some more time to work on WORD and figure out what's going on for the next (school) year. So YOU get to fill out this awesome mini survey and tell me what you want more or less of. It should take all of five seconds.

Thank you!

I have no idea what to think of this movie.

It's an adaption of Titus Andronicus, and it blends modern day stuff with ancient Rome stuff and it's just so weird that I can't tell if I like it or hate it. There are parts I hate (the Revenge scene, anybody?) and parts I loved (oh my Oz, that final murder scene is bloody brilliant) but it's absolutely absurd - just like the play.

So I suppose it's good in that respect.

But it's so odd that I don't know what to think. All I know is that Alan Cumming is apparently playing some odd gay overlord, at least according to his fashion sense.

Have any of you seen it? It's - I don't - my brain is gone on this movie. Not sure what to think.