Postcard For Reader

Book Trailers (6)

Oh, who needs an intro? The title says it all.

Hooked by Catherine Greenman

I really love the imagery in this video - I just love the way it was filmed and put together. Even the voiceover is a lot better in this one than some of the other videos I've seen.

Vanish by Sophie Jordan

What?! WHAT IS THIS CRAP!? It has everything I don't like in a video! The trailer for the first book isn't my favorite, but it's really good - the video editing is clever and the voiceover isn't horrendous. But this? *shudders*

Envy by Gregg Olsen

On the down side it has pictures and text rather than video - but it's put together well enough that I'm willing to over look that. It's a creepy trailer. I kind of... love it? I didn't expect that, but I do; it's really rather cool.

What say you?