Postcard For Reader

Book Deal That Makes Me Dance Around Happy

Guys, guys, GAIL CARRIGER IS WRITING EVEN MORE BOOKS.

Let's review:
- She's written the superfantastic Parasol Protectorate series, which is arguably my favorite series ever (tied with Bloody Jack) and also the series that introduced me to steampunk.
- Which is now coming out in manga form, which of course, I will buy, because I need it in my life.
- She's writing a YA series set in the same world as the Parasol Protectorate series, which basically means I'll be dancing around in my seat for all eternity.

Oh, and NOW she's writing a spin off of the original Parasol Protectorate series, which means I just died, went to heaven, came back and kept dancing.

This is really just a reminder for people who haven't read Soulless to go do that.