Postcard For Reader

The A-Zs of Nicole (aka A Little Bit of Me)

Donna over at Bites did this and I thought, why the hell not? After all, some of you people who have just started following and haven't been with me since the beginning don't know me that well.

I even included a photo of me - though as I plan on cutting most of my hair off sometime this weekend, so that's bound to change.

Age: 19 as of November 26.

Bed Size: Twin long. Stupid college.

Chore that you hate: Um... I actually can't think of one. I don't really hate any of them.

Dogs: I wish.

Essential start to your day: Breakfast!

Favorite colors: "Ooo! Pink goes good with green!" Actually, I don't have one. Probably green and yellow right now.

Gold or silver: Silver!

Height: 5'6? 5'7? I don't remember.

Instruments you play: I can smash keys on a computer, does that count?

Job title: Student of Awesome

Kids: My roommate consumes babies on Wednesdays.

Live: In a hippie town two hours away from NYC.

Overnight hospital stays: I hate hospitals.

Pet peeves: Morons, liars, conspiracy theorists, confusing "lose" with "loose", forgetting a parenthesis, grammar fails.

Quote from a movie: "Bring me that horizon."

Right or left-handed: Right.

Siblings: Two younger ones. One is a monkey boy who plays over 20 different instruments, and the other is a feminist Tumblr addict who I flail over frequently.

Time you wake up: No later than 10 am.

Underwear: Always, except when I shower.

Vegetable you hate: Spinach. Blech.

What makes you run late: The Internet.

X-Rays you've had: Teeth!

Yummy food that you make: MAKE ALL THE DESSERTS!

Zoo animal: Unicorns.

Happy Thanksgiving!