Postcard For Reader

Waiting on Wednesday: Dead to You

Because we all have something we're waiting for.

Dead To You
Author: Lisa McMann
Series: ---
Release Date: February 7, 2012

Ethan was abducted from his front yard when he was just seven years old. Now, at sixteen, he has returned to his family. It's a miracle... at first. Then the tensions start to build. His reintroduction to his old life isn't going smoothly, and his family is tearing apart all over again. If only Ethan could remember something, anything, about his life before, he'd be able to put the pieces back together. But there's something that's keeping his memory blocked. Something unspeakable...

It's less that I'm interested in the plot and more that Lisa McMann wrote it, which very rarely happens with authors. But I've read all of her books and, though I don't feel a particular love to them or need to reread them again, I do really enjoy them, so I think I'll like this one, too.

Also the cover's really pretty.