Postcard For Reader

Book Trailers (9)

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

I really like this trailer - for once, I like the voice over, and I like the shattering of the words and I like the music. But I wish there were less awesome shattering words and more jumpcut scenes like at the end. It'd make it a bit more dynamic, ya know?

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

All hail Maggie Stiefvater, queen of everything she touches.

The only problem I have with this trailer is the sudden shift into computer graphics - I would have preferred they paint all that and do weird fade-y stuff to make it more... smooth.

What do you guys think of these two? Good, but need a little work before becoming perfect?

The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff

Not a fan.

What they do with the cover is cool, but that's something you keep as a .gif for a website, not something you base an entire trailer around. I like the music - it creepily reminds me of Fable - but that's the only thing to stand out.

What do you guys think?