Postcard For Reader

Welcome to Debut December

Hello and welcome to Debut December!

I'm so excited about this that I kind of look like this right now:

I have a lot of fun stuff lined up for you for the next three weeks and I hope you guys have as much fun as I do!

Debut December, in a nutshell, grabs all the awesome-sounding 2012 debut young adult novels and lets you take an early peek at them. There's a whole slew of featured books, plus some interviews, some guest posts, and lots - and I mean lots - of giveaways.

Including one exclusive for librarians, because it's the HOLIDAYS, and I like helping out in-need libraries.

If you guys take a peek at the sidebar, you can see some of the upcoming events, and if you click that button or, you know, this super convenient link, you can see the ENTIRE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS. And snag some awesome buttons for yourself.

I hope y'all have as much fun in the next three weeks as I do!