Postcard For Reader

Nicole's Winter Break To-Read List

Hello everybody! Finals are this upcoming week and, as of scheduling this post, I still haven't finished setting up posts for next week. Eep! So if posts are a bit slow for the next few weeks, I apologize - for once, school is getting the better of me!

But I am looking forward to winter break. Four blissful book-filled weeks! And while I will be visiting my boyfriend for the New Year's and he'll be at my house for a little while, it certainly shan't slow down my reading habits.

So here's my reading goals for winter break - some rereads, some books I need to review, some books I bought ages ago. And this isn't including, of course, anything I get over Christmas! (Crossing fingers for Seraphina!)

Nicole's Winter Break To-Read List:
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (reread)
- Eragon by Christopher Paolini (reread)
- The Thief's Mistress by Gayle Feyrer
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Curse of the Thirteenth Fey by Jane Yolen
- What We Saw At Night by Jacquelyn Mitchard
- The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart by Leanna Renee Hieber
- Ironskin by Tina Connolly

If I'm lucky, I'll also get around to finishing the Vampire Academy series and delving into some of my Arthurian legend stuff. And maybe some of the books on my adult fantasy shelf. And rereading more of The Lost Years of Merlin series and the Dragonriders of Pern series... I like my rereads.

What are you guys reading this month?