Postcard For Reader

Stacking the Shelves

With a few things in my mailbox and a whole bunch of books recently picked up from my local indie bookstore, I thought I'd share what I snagged!

Plus I want to give my super-shiny indie a shout-out -- The Bookworm in Poughkeepsie takes books in for credit and sells them with credit plus a discount. If you're ever in the area, you should go, because they're tiny and awesome and amazing.

Above: Nathaniel Hawthorne's The Scarlet Letter; Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre (my third copy!); Mercedes Lackey's Alta; Kristin Britain's Green Rider; Jane Lindskold's Through Wolf's Eyes; Eoin Colfer's Artemis Fowl (upgrading my paperback to hardcover!); Anne-Laure Bondoux's The Princetta; Charlotte Bronte's The Professor; Mark Twain's The Adventures of Tom Sawyer; Kate Chopin's The Awakening; Jennifer Lynn Barnes' Nobody; Lisa McMann's Crash; Elizabeth Mahon's Scandalous Women; Mandy Hager's The Crossing.
Also pictured: My new Daenerys figurine!

Above: Rachel Hartman's Seraphina and Jane Austen Christmas cards! (The cards were on sale at B&N. How could I say no!?)

A good third of those are from school, but I'm still excited for some of them. Did you guys get anything interesting recently?