Postcard For Reader

Napoleon Bonaparte is on Twitter!

vintage postcards

I found an outlet for my Napoleon obsessed soul! I am tweeting his love letters to Josephine via Twitter. He already has 156 followers who mailed that they like getting the burst of history throughout their day! That's pretty amazing for having been online for just 3 days:)

I even got a mention over at the Napoleon 101 podcast network! Thanks again Cameron!

If you're already a Twitter junkie you can follow the Emperor of the French; King of Italy, Mediator of the Swiss Confederation, Protector of the Confederation of the Rhine @ItsNapoleon!

News Flash: J. David Markham who is an internationally acclaimed historian, Napoleonic scholar and award-winning author is on Twitter too! @davidmarkham I am having a Beatle mania - like moment! Hoorah!!!!!