Postcard For Reader

Spiderwick Chronicles: The Movie

Last night I went with She Who Loves Books and Megan to see The Spiderwick Chronicles movie at the Galleria. I hadn't read the books yet, but I'm happy to announce that I'm going to tackle the library and search for them now.

The Spiderwick Chronicles got a ten out of ten for me, movie-wise, and I'm a hard movie rater. I really enjoyed it! The special effects were amazing, and Freddie Highmore - who isn't my brother's favorite actor (cough) - played his role as the twins really well. Each of the twins were played differently. I think I want a pet griffin...

Anyway, the movie's definitely worth seeing. GO SEE IT! =]

Toodles.

~Nicole

PS: A shout out to the people at Mix 97.7 - you guys rock and it was so much fun hanging out with you this morning!