Postcard For Reader

Friday Fronts - The Luxe

For the coverwhore inside all of us.

I am far too much of a coverwhore not to share my favorite covers with you. So why not? Starting this Friday, I'm going to share some of my faaaaaaavorite covers.

Now, let it be known that I don't like The Luxe. I read a couple chapters into it and found it boring. However, the cover for The Luxe is a whole 'nuther story. First of all, the overall design for it is /gorgeous/. I think the dress is beautiful (though I could never wear it) and the person they chose not only fits the character in the novel well but looks fantastic doing so. The font is also fantastically chosen for the book.

Overall, a beautiful cover. And I do love beautiful covers.

Don't forget to come back on the last Friday of the month for this month's Final Friday interview with Mandy Hubbard!