Postcard For Reader

Maggie Stiefvater: Writing Goddess

First off, if you don't know I positively adore Maggie Stiefvater...
I ADORE MAGGIE STIEFVATER.

Not only is she the author of Lament, one of my friend's favorite books ever, and Shiver, one of *my* favorite books ever, she's just an overall fantastic person. (Anybody who follows her on Twitter (@mstiefvater) already knows this.) Of course, she also has now written a fantasmagorical guide to writing that, if you haven't seen it already - well. It's fantasmagorical.

And composed of exactly two steps.

"All of these questions are really one question: “How do I write a book?”

And the answer, which I will explain in depth, is a simple two-parter:

1 - You decide to.

2- Butt in Chair.

To read the full guide, click here. DO IT. You know you want to.

~ Nicole