Postcard For Reader

Awards

Eeek! I've received an award!
I lied! I've received two awards!

The first is the Humane Award, which was given to me by Ellz Readz.

This award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendship through the blog world.

Rule: Nominate 10 bloggers you feel deserve the Humane Award.
(I will not be restricted by numbers! *maniacal laughter*)

Erica at The Book Cellar
Cate at Sparrow Review
Eleni at La Femme Readers

The other award is the Splash Award, rewarded to me by Inside of a Dog.

The Splash Award, it is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs.

Rules: Nominate & link up to 9 blogs that you pick for this award.

Bites
Bookworming in the 21st Century
Sarah's Random Musings
Stop, Drop and Read
The Book Blogger
The Book Muncher

Thanks, all!