Postcard For Reader

In My Mailbox (7)

appy In My Mailbox! I went on a bit of a shopping spree this week - I hit up my local nearly new and used bookstore, The Bookworm, as well as Barnes and Noble's massive online sale. And then I got some in the mail on top of that.

A good week for books!

All the books:

Specifically the Bookworm books:

Sorry for the quality; took them with my webcam. (My camera is indisposed at the moment.)

And because it would be WAY too long to do descriptions and images, here's the list, with links to Goodreads.

Bought:
Eye of the World by Robert Jordan
The Great Hunt by Robert Jordan
The Seduction of an Unknown Lady by Samantha James
Queen of Dragons by Shana Abe
Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer
Ninth Grade Slays by Heather Brewer
The Immortal Prince by Jennifer Fallon
The Faerie Path by Frewin Jones
Looking For Alaska by John Green
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
Angus, Thongs, And Full Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
On The Bright Side, I'm Now The Girlfriend Of A Sex God by Louise Rennison
Knocked Out By My Nugga-Nuggas by Louise Rennison
Dancing In My Nuddy Pants by Louise Rennison
Away Laughing on a Fast Camel by Louise Rennison

Library:
The Smoke Thief by Shana Abe
The Dream Thief by Shana Abe

Publisher/Publicist:
Shadow Horse by Alison Hart
Whirlwind by Alison Hart
Only The Good Spy Young by Ally Carter (This wasn't mentioned in the vlog because my sister was reading it as I recorded it.)

Author:
The Queen's Daughter by Susan Coventry

PS: Blogger is being a jerk right now and won't let the comments show. However, I am still getting them in my email, so I'm sure they'll appear at some point - so please, do comment!