Postcard For Reader

Book Trailers (5)

Another three trailers for you guys - what do you think of them?

Hourglass by Myra McEntire

I love, love, love the book. I hate, hate, hate the trailer. It has everything I don't like - pictures, cheesy music, lack of capitalization on the sentences they use in it. It's just not very appealing and there could have been a much better one.

Perhaps I'll make one of my fan trailers for it somebody.

Solstice by P.J. Hoover

I'm not a big fan of this trailer, though it's a lot better than some of the ones out there. Aesthetically it's pleasing, but I'm not a big fan of the voiceover, at least in what they chose to say.

Retribution by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Hehehehe. I'm sorry - I shouldn't laugh. It's a dramatic - hahahahaha. I'm sorry. The overdramatic voiceover combined with how it's filmed make me think it's a set up for a really really bad drama flick.

Oh dear. None of these really stick out, do they?