Postcard For Reader

Crash Course, cover making & other videos

I've been on a video kick lately, so here we go!

I'm sobbing because this cover is gorgeous and how do you photoshop!? Props to Julie Kagawa for, once again, getting a stunning cover.

John Green - I'm sure you know his name - has started a literature segment of the Vlogbrother's excellent education series Crash Course. They're kicking things off with Romeo and Juliet and I have got to say, I'm lovin' it.

I haven't featured a book trailer in a while; this one is for Undone by Cat Clarke and I couldn't get through the first fifteen seconds. It's a bit cheesy (and the first sentence is gramatically incorrect! It should be Kai and I... le sigh).

And don't forget to watch the Lizzie Bennet Diaries if you haven't been watching! What videos do you guys recommend?