Postcard For Reader

Failure At The Afterlife

So there's this kid at my school. We'll call him... Freddie.

Freddie has a crush on muah - as I found out from my friend Becky - so he's been using every excuse possible to talk to me. He found out that I like Edward, so instead of liking Edward, he decided to take the opposite point of view and hate him so I would argue with him.

Mind him, he already fails with me on two points -- he's annoying and a Republican.

Becky confided in me that she didn't think he had ever read the Twilight series. So, when he showed up in the library in the morning, my friend Gerald and I decided to test him with simple, little question.

What is Edward's last name?

He didn't know.

We gave him a second chance - after declaring him a failure at an important question.

How was Alice related to Edward?

He didn't know.

He now failed at important questions that would get my attention, so we gave him one more shot.

What color is Rosalie's hair?

He. Didn't. Know.

Now, this was a man who claimed to have read every Twilight novel. My brother, who hates Twilight and simply listens to me rant about it, was able to answer those questions when asked.

He now is a failure at knowledge of the afterlife and we have decided to shun him until Monday as proper punishment. Granted, we'll end up talking to him anyway, but still.

On the bright side, my friend Kellyn gave me Hunger Games to read... so now I have two great books to read, Brisingr and Hunger Games!