Postcard For Reader

100 Followers

OMIGOD!

I HAVE ONE HUNDRED FOLLOWERS!

-does the WORD finally reached 100 followers dance-

It looks kind of dorky, like that kid in the school corner who dances with all her friends and doesn't care what everybody else thinks. What? That's me... pshh... -shifty eyes-

And, to celebrate this - and because my reviews have been non existent lately - I shall be starting you next weekend with a consistent guest review. My best friend Scott LOVES to read... and yes, he shall be doing Sundays with Scott!

(Which may just turn into Weekends with Scott; he's given me three reviews already and I haven't even started him yet! ^^)

THANKS GUYS!

I love you all!

~N

PS: I shall start blogging more regularly. With the project finished and the SATs tomorrow - wish me luck! - I shall be back to reading in no time. And boy, do I have some good books to read...