Postcard For Reader

Vampires III

The final installment to my vampire trilogy of posts. :]

And, also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my brother! Who is, sadly, not a vampire.

Bloodlust
Alex Duval
Status: To Read

Pros:
The main character is a male, and if you look back, we haven't seen a lot of that.
The point is that the picture perfect life isn't as perfect as it seems.

Cons:
I really can't think of any. I really want to read this.

Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side
Beth Fantaskey
Status: To Read ASAP

Pros:
I've heard FANTABULOUS things about it.
Even without the reviews, it sounds funny.
"Armed with newfound confidence and a copy of Growing Up Undead: A Teen Vampire’s Guide to Dating, Health, and Emotions..." Win.

Cons:
Or at least not to buy it. I dislike the cover immensely.

Stargazer
Claudia Gray
Status: To Read

Pros:
I love the vampire hunter x vampire pairing. It's lovely.
I love love love the plot.
I love the names of the factions, which leads me to hope that the people in the factions will be interesting.

Cons:
I normally don't like female characters who give up "zomg everything because i'm in luuuuuuurve" but Bianca doesn't sound like that.

Demon in My View
Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Status: To Read

Pros:
"High school senior by day, published author by night, 17-year-old Jessica is about to make a life-changing discovery: that the vampire world of her novels truly exists."
Hello? She's an author.
It's a secret vampire world.
She's a teenager.
What could be wrong!?

Cons:
I could be wrong and this could be a horrible, horrible novel. BUT. I won't know until I read. ^^"

Marked
P.C. and Kristin Cast
Status: Read

Pros:
It is fantastically written.
Zoey and her companions are interesting characters.

Cons:
I dislike the plotline.
It also takes place in a school, as does my favorite. But my favorite is better. ^^

Vampire Academy
Richelle Mead
Status: Nicole's Favorite

Pros:
The protagonist is kick ass.
Dimitri is one of the sexiest things to ever appear in a novel.
It's not your stereotypical vampire novel.
Or, for that matter, your stereotypical school.

Cons:
Nicole's Favorite!

There are dozens and hundreds more vampire books. These are just the ones for today.
Any you think should have been added to the list?

~N