Postcard For Reader

Why I Probably Won't Finish NaNoWriMo This Year

I could blame my a) lack of computer time or b) lack of focus when I'm on the computer. A has a large part to do with it, but C is probably my biggest problem.

What's C?

My SUPER AMAZING LIBRARY SYSTEM, that's what's C.

Where I live, all of the libraries are connected. When they don't have a book, they can put it on hold at another library and get it shipped to them. It would be nice, right? Four or five libraries...

... or over seventy...

I love New York.

Here's the list of the books I just picked up from my holds list today, and the number one reason why I probably will spend the rest of November reading, not writing. Click on each image - it'll bring you to the B&N site with the summary of the book.

Ah, I love my library.