Postcard For Reader

My Bookcase

So instead of just taking a picture of my teetering TBR pile, I reorganized my entire room. It now has a bookcase of it's own. (What? It needed it.)

Click images to make them larger.

Here's my entire TBR Bookcase:

And the individual shelves:
--- These are all library books.

--- Yes, that IS the little horse thing from Avatar.

My other books/bookcases/areas:

--- These are the ones that weren't on a shelf when I redid my regular bookcase. They're somewhere next to it.

--- My first Harry Potter book is in three pieces, I've read it so often.

--- Two shelves FULL of McCaffrey.

--- My 'nonfiction' section. The playbill, from 9 to 5 The Musical, is autographed. The other thing is a pic. of my dad and I. And a stereo.

--- The shelf of books nobody but I am allowed to touch. (Me? I? Grammar. Hmm.)
--- Anyway, I love these books best of all.

And my current pride and joy:
My ARC of Perchance to Dream and I. (Yesterday's pic was really bad. Also, excuse my hideousness.)

And... there you go.