Postcard For Reader

Team Puck For The Win (Version 2)

As you guys may have noticed from my numerous tweets, button, Twitter layout, and blog post...

... I'm Team Puck.

And here are the TOP TEN REASONS I love Puck. Done nicely and quickly in my second ever vlog. (As you can see, he's the ONLY reason I would vlog multiple times, especially with my lisp. And I actually look good this time!)

I apologize. I'm abusing my newfound vlog power.

BUT. The other reasons I am posting is to:
1) Rebute a false claim made by Team Ash.
2) Post quotes from other Team Puck members.
3) Apologize for my referring to Ash as the fairy Edward Cullen. I'm not sorry.

1. Just because Puck had 'plenty of time to reveal his emotions' doesn't mean he was actually able to.
Oh, Team Ash. Did you REALLY have to go so low as to using that as an excuse? But let me explain.

Puck is, first of all, a two hundred-odd year old fairy. He knows better than to fall for a human girl. (Well. Human/fairy.) And yet he fall for he does, despite orders from Oberon to make it so she'll never know about fairy life.

And as she never shows an interest in him, he does his best to protect her, from the school bullies, from cruel friends - and once she finds out about the NeverNever and the Faery world, he does his best to prove that he cares about her all while protecting her and trying to do what she wants.

And we're going to ignore the fact that 'plenty of time' meant 'while Meghan was growing up'. She's, what, sixteen? I know most people don't start dating - like, really dating - around here until fifteen, and if Meghan was interested in other guys, he would do the good thing and try to help and or protect her.

So you can squash that theory.

2. I'm not the only one that loves Puck!
"I always pick the poor looked over, yet sexy and loyal best friend!!!" - Angel

"Puck is schmexy and loyal..." - Kate

"I always fall for the sarcastic one. Maybe that's cause I'm sarcastic too?" - Katie

"As a mom, I'd rather my daughter (who loves this book), be into a guy like Puck, than a guy like Ash. So... PUCK ALL THE WAY!!" - Joy P.

"He really loves her--his love is based on YEARS of closeness and commitment, whereas Ash just met her! No--Puck = TRUE love." - Beth

"He has always been there for her even when she chooses Ash." - Raelena

"Why I love Puck: he kicks so much ass in such a short time which proves him quite efficient. He perks up every scene while Ash just chokes down his antidepressants. He knows Meghan better than anyone else, possibly even herself, and loves her for everything." - lolshelver

"He's so sweet and caring." - Okapi

"I'm Team Puck since he's so nice, and always understands her feelings. He's such a sweet person to Meghan too." - Sonia

"Puck is just plain awesome! What more can I say?" - Stamanah

"I am team Puck because he's fun, caring and love the way he plays tricks on people!" - van_pham

"I'm Team Puck because he cares & fun." - Anonymous

3. I referred to Ash as the Edward Cullen of fairies.
And it's kind of true. They're both depressive, they're both cold, they both have a majority of the fan girls following them, they're both up against somebody funnier than them, they're both sparkly. (Well, maybe not Ash; it's just the fairy thing.)

But Ash is a MUCH better character than Edward Cullen. So I apologize. (The similarities still stand, Team Dark Brooding Cold and Dangerous.)

As everybody might have noticed, Team Puck is up against INCREDIBLE odds. (He's the underdog; one of the reasons I love him!) There are quite a few Team Ash people, which is to be expected - when a main character falls for somebody, most of the fangirly population falls for them.

But Team Puck still has hope.

Don't forget to head on over to THIS POST and ENTER.