Postcard For Reader

Waiting on Wednesday: My Soul To Keep

Because we all have something we're waiting for.

My Soul To Keep by Rachel Vincent
Kaylee has one addiction: her very hot, very popular boyfriend, Nash. A banshee like Kaylee, Nash understands her like no one else. Nothing can come between them.

Until something does.

Demon’s breath. No, not the toothpaste-challenged kind. The Netherworld kind. The kind that really can kill you. Somehow, the super-addictive substance has made its way to the human world. But how? Kaylee and Nash have to cut off the source and protect their friends—one of whom is already hooked.

And when the epidemic hits too close to home, Kaylee will have to risk everything to save those she loves.

Series: Soul Screamers (#3)
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Release Date: June 01 2010

I read the first Soul Screamers novel and loved it and have the second one sitting in my room. (Somewhere.) I know I'm definitley going to want to read this one, despite whatever my opinion will be on the second one.

What about you lovely readers?