Postcard For Reader

Hunger Games: Peeta & Gale

I wasn't originally going to talk about the Peeta and Gale casting, but I got a few comments asking if I had seen and, if so, what my opinions were about the casting. So why not talk about it?

My thoughts?

I have to trust Suzanne Collins and Gary. They both saw the auditions and both thought that Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth were the best fit for Peeta and Gale respectively. I have to admit - I wasn't rooting for either of them. I didn't have a choice for Gale, but I can't picture Liam in the role. As for Josh - well, I was DYING to see Hunter Parrish in the part, but apparently he aced the audition.

I just don't know. I can't say I like it, but I don't dislike it. I'll have to wait and see what comes out of the photos and footage and what have you.

What say you? Let the Games begin.