Postcard For Reader

List of Ten (or, how I'm starting my summer)

Galleysmith does this super cool thing where, every month, she creates a list of ten books she's going to read. She chooses:

one ebook, one book from a series, one audio, two backlist (at least a year old if possible), two ARCs, two recent releases and one book I just can’t wait to read.

During this school year, this is waaaaay out of the question for me. I read one to two books for fun, a month, if I'm lucky. But over the summer? After school lets out? Oh-ho-ho, that's a whole 'nuther story. I average about 20 books a month then.

But I figure I should at least choose ten to definitley get out of the way. Today's the official start of summer break for me - my last final was on Thursday! - and here's how I'm going to do my list of ten. I don't read ebooks and I don't listen to audiobooks, so I'm replacing those with rereads. (Summer is the season for favorite books!) I'm defining recent release for those within six months.

I'm counting on you all to hold me to this list! I won't stick to it after these original 10, but I need some way to kick off and focus my summer reading!

Series: Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep
Backlist: Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
Backlist: Across the Universe by Beth Revis
ARC: Eventide by Tracy & Laura Hickman
ARC: Journey to the Fringe by Kelli Swofford Nielsen
Recent release: Planesrunner by Ian McDonald
Recent release: The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
I can't wait!: Le Morte d'Arthur: King Arthur and the Legends of the Round Table by Malory Thomas
Reread: Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
Reread: Dragonflight by Anne McCaffrey

Have you guys read any of these? Do you like them?