Postcard For Reader

Biggest Bookworm

I won Biggest Bookworm of my school's senior superlatives!

-confetti-

I already decided what book I'm posing with for the picture ->
(On another note, did anybody know the next book in the series had come out? It's called Rapture of the Deep - I'm quite excited to read it. 'cept I don't have it. I'm tempted to order it, but... Christmas is so close. Library, maybe? Anybody wanna let me borrow it? Or maybe Houghton Mifflin Harcourt can send me a copy... Just joking! I'm ordering it this week.)

But we all need a quote for beneath the picture.

I could quote a book. I could say, "Beauty and the Beast? My kind of library!" I could say, "I like books. I eat them for breakfast."

But I don't know.

I'll edit the post at the end of the day when I've decided.

Until then, peace out!

~N