Postcard For Reader

The Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries
Author: L.J. Smith
Series: Vampire Diaries (#1)
Publisher: HarperTeen
How Received: bought

Elena: the golden girl, the leader, the one who can have any boy she wants.

Stefan: brooding and mysterious, he seems to be the only one who can resist Elena, even as he struggles to protect her from the horrors that haunt his past.

Damon: sexy, dangerous, and driven by an urge for revenge against Stefan, the brother who betrayed him. Determined to have Elena, he'd kill to possess her.

While at Barnes and Noble the other day, I bought The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith. I bought the first two that came in one book, and the last two that came in another.

Well, I finished the first story. And it was fantastic.

Although the storyline is a bit cliche, I still love it. It's well written, and the plotline keeps you going. I can't wait to read the next one!

Rating?: Um... let's go with eight out of ten, ten being the highest.
Twilight or The Vampire Diaries?: Hmm. I'd have to say Twilight still, but it was close.

Until next time,

Nicole B.