Postcard For Reader

Favorite and Least Favorites

Favorite Love Interests:

Dimitri - Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

"No. If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you."

Robinton - The MasterHarper of Pern by Anne McCaffrey

"Where would you be today, good Lord Vincet, if the Weyr had not sent you packing back, hoping your ladies would be returned to you? All of you actually rode against the Weyr because… ‘there…were…no…more…Threads’!"

Puck - The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
No quote available.

Sirius Black - Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
What? Leave me alone. *mutters*

"This is how it is -- this is why you're not in the Order -- you don't understand -- there are things worth dying for!"

Rochester - Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

"You would do me good in some way, at some time: I saw it in your eyes when I first beheld you; their expression and smile did not.strike delight to my inmost heart so for nothing.

Least Favorite Love Interests:

Edward Cullen - Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..."

Griffin - Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs
No quote available.

Romeo - Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare

"But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun."

Peeta - The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

"Yes, frosting. The final defense of the dying."

Okay, I like Peeta just fine. I just don't like him with Katniss. =3 Team Gale.

Who are some of your favorite love interests?